1.You ever heard the phrase, "May the force be witt ya bye."
2. Your Jedi robe is made of seal skin.
3. You have ever used your light saber to quarter a moose.
4. Both wings of your X-Wing are done over with sheet metal and
rivets and are covered with polybond.
5. You have ever eaten bottled Ewok.
6. You have ever used a land-speeder to get away from wildlife officers.
7. The best part of spending time on Dagobah is the great weather.
8. Even C3-PO cannot understand what you are saying.
9. You have used Jedi mind tricks to help you drag off someone from
the Sundance (Bar on George Street) and Breezway (University Bar).
10. You have ever used the force to convince a Human Resources Canada
officer to give you unemployment insurance checks.
11. Your father has ever said to you, "Come on by son, come
on over 'ere to the dark side and have a Black Horse (Newfoundland
brewed beer) witt yer old man."
12. You have ever had your R-2 unit use its self-defense electro-shock
thingy to scare off mosquitoes on May 24 weekend.
13. You have ever used the Millennium Falcon to smuggle booze and
cigarettes from St. Pierre (Island belonging to France just of southern
14. You have a Newfoundland dog painted on the hood of your land-speeder.
15. You think Andy Wells (St. John's mayor) and Brian Tobin (nf
premier) are part of the dark side of the force.
16. You have a trailer hitch on the back of your land speeder for
hauling your trailer to gravel pits.
17. Chewbacca is the lead of your dog sled team.
18. You suggested that they outfit the Millennium Falcon with snowmobile
19. You were the only person drinking Newfie Screech during the cantina
20. If you hear . . . "Luke, I am your father ... tell me what
the hell your mother's getting on with bye!"